Friday, March 03, 2006

Review # 10: Scary Movie #3

I know this movie came out a while ago, but I just saw it last night. The first scene sort re-enforced something I've known for a long time. As Pamela Anderson and Jenny McCarthy were running about with their cleavage being presented to the audience, I noticed that the phone that was ringing was made by GE. The thing is womens' breasts are something that drive straight men crazy. They love them, and they want to see them. I, on the other hand, don't. But, the world wasn't built around me. If anything I'm jealous that I don't have something that can magically hypnotize men and get them to do my bidding. There is a movie out now called Date Movie that was made by "four of ther six directors of Scary Movie." I noticed that In Scary Movie three the people that were missing were the Wayans'. The movie seemed to be missing something without them. I'll edit this more, but Im drunk and feel ill. Ok Im back. This movie got a few chuckles out of me but the biggest setback was it's 8 Mile parody. Not only was it not funny, it lasted way too long especially for a parody of a non-horror movie. When I saw the fisrt Scary Movie I hoped to see the lead actress do more, I liked her. The only other thing I've seen her in was May which I think went straight to video. And now she's blonde, which doesn't look that good on her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home