Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Review #7: Random episode of "Girlfriends" on UPN

Since I don't have cable I watch TV with the bunny ears. South Park comes on at eleven, then comes Drew Carry, Becker, Cosby, then by 2:00, Girlfriends is on. This show is syndicated now, that's how I watch it, but I didn't know it was still in primetime. Apparnetly it is. So these two friends are fighting, something horrible happens to one of them, and they build up to them forgiving each other. At first they make light of the suffering of the one, but then get really melodramatic at the end, with a church and a choir and a big if-you-cant-forgive-me-maybe-jesus-will deal. This show is a soap opera with a laugh track. Will I watch it again?...as long as I'm staying up until 3 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home