Monday, May 22, 2006

reveiw#31: Cephalexin (antibiotic)

I’m getting a root canal this week. Last week, the dentist dug out all the dead nerves and bacteria and prescribed me Cephalexin, an antibiotic. Now I can’t tell you how well it’s working, but I thought I had a sinus infection and if that was the case this should have cleared it up, right. It didn’t so something else is wrong with my ears nose and throat. The biggest problem with this drug is that I have to take one pill every six hours. That means setting my alarm to wake me up before I usually do just to take the pill. That happened today and I went back to sleep without taking it. I also often leave the house without taking any with me, and miss another dosage. It can be a pain. Hopefully I’m still taking it enough to thwart off infection. If it does, this stuff is okay by me. Note: There are no cool side effects of this medication.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Cool pill ! cephalexin

6/02/2006 01:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Cool pill ! cephalexin

6/02/2006 01:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home