Wednesday, May 10, 2006

review # 21: the Croissant chicken salad sandwich from the QFC

This sandwich was not worth the $4.99 it costs, but I still had no problem eating the whole thing. Feeling somewhat dejected after going to my dental appointment ( I broke a tooth last thursday and want to get it taken care of) and finding out that my insurance only covers medical and not dental, I strolled home and stopped by that Quality Food Center to get something to eat. I had had chicken salad in a croissant before at my own job, so i thought I'd give it a go. This one wasn't that great, though. It was all smashed flat, and there was a hell of a lot of some herb in the salad that just seemed like too much. Still I scarffed it down, angry that I'd have to talk to someone at work about my dental insurance. I hate talking to people. Note: Photo is not actual sandwich, although this one doesnt look very good either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home