Thursday, March 30, 2006

review # 18:Seattle's Ballard Public Library on a thursday before 11 am

It's been a while since my last post because I have no internet connection at home and it is really pissing me off. I come down to the library at least once a day to check my mail, take care of any of that financial bullshit we all go through, or do whatever else. If I am lucky enough to get a computer, it's only one of the fifteen minute stations, so I can't really do a lot. Last night at work I forgot to cash my check so I had to go to the bank this morning to do it. the library is right across the street so i stopped in to do my shit. I'm also expecting a lot of comics books I've had on hold since I paid off $60 in late fees. I walked in and to my suprise the place was dead. most of the 15 minute computers are free and a few of the 1 hour ones are even open( im on one now) And I don't hear any screaming kids, or stupid new mothers that my generation has produced who are rying in vain to control them. It's like a REAL library! I think I'll be stopping in here next week to see if it's still as accomidating. If so, I'll be posting more reviews...excellent...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home