Friday, March 03, 2006

Review #11: How Ambulance LTD looks.

I haven't heard this band at all, but I guess I sould. It would be the only polite thing to do after writing this review. My review is of this god-awful picture of them I came across. Why is every band now made up of ugly starving-looking mother fuckers who don't know how to comb their hair? The "look" doesnt even always work, like the third guy from the left. That style just doesn't suit him, but he'll do it because I guess its all the rage in Brooklyn or whatever. You know, The Strokes don't even look like that anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, i think the problem in their hairstyles lays beyond their lack of combs. i think it verges into lack of shampoo!!

3/07/2006 02:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the legendary hall of douchebags for even more tips on how to look the look.

3/07/2006 08:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home