Friday, May 26, 2006

Review #34: Root canals

I don't know if it's because the entire nerve in the tooth was dead already, but root canals, while irritating and annoying, don't live up to the horrible reputation they have. It may also be that the way they did them back in the day took forever, from what the dentist told me. A needle had to be put into each root, like in the picture, then an x-ray taken, then developed, then resised if it didn't fit...argh!!!. Everything's automated now and a lot easier. There wasn't much pain, so I didn't get any cool pills. Bummer. Also, the dentist told me that I might have four roots in the tooth instead of three, and that they might all be the same length both of wich are rare. But alas, two of the roots connected at the bottom, so it wasn't a true fourth root. Double bummer.

1 Comments:

Blogger prettybrownbird said...

what happened to review #35?

did i imagine it?

6/09/2006 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home