Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Review # 43: Track of the Moonbeast

This is a cheap horror movie that I got on a DVD that had three cheap horror movies on it. Track of the Moonbeast is, so far, the only one I have been able to watch, and I’ve had the thing for over two years now. It’s the story of an archeologist who gets smacked in the head with a meteorite and becomes this reptilian monster. Sounds cool, doesn’t it? It’s not. He has this relationship with a blonde bombshell reporter who’s doing a piece on Navajo Indians. Naturally the acting is bad, but this woman is actually good in her horriblness. When she notices that her boyfriend’s gila monster is missing she gives a start like I’ve never seen. I want to say that the reptilian monster looks really cool, but you never really see it very well.I was also going to say that this movie is totally Mystery Science Theater 3000 fodder, and as you can see by the image that I found, I was right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home