Monday, June 19, 2006

Review # 41: Lawnmower Man

Dude, this movie was dumb. It was the usual formula of technology gone awry and in its day it may have been a little more fantastic. Now, however, technology in everyday life has progressed beyond an idealistic, and therefore impossible, view of virtual reality, and it all seems really stupid. I mean, if virtual reality is in actuality a new dimension, who's programming it? Perhaps it's a dimension composed of binary code the way ours is composed of protons and electrons...But who conceived the binary code? Argh! Plus Jeff Fahey just creeps me out with those big eyes...yikes. Also, I remembered that the kid from My Girl 2 was in the sequel from when the commercials were on TV, but I didn't realize he was in this one, too. Not relevant at all. oh, and I hate Peirce Brosnan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home